1673 Sample highway, miami, new york, USA
Hotel Sales Coordinator with over 3 years of Hotel experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to set high standards of professionalism(insert your proven track record). Fluent in dutch and English, takes initiative , self-starter , positive attitude .
adam has a pleasant and encouraging attitude is one of the most hardworking and responsible members of our organization , leadership qualities , strong interpersonal skills and self-starter for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
Hotel Sales Coordinator
- Assisted sales managers in gaining customer satisfaction by performing administrative duties relating to guest and hotel communications and sales.
- Answered phones and making sure all inquiries are handled accurately, and in a timely, professional manner.
- Prepared hotel group details and rooming lists based on room specifications and customer information.
- Assisted sales managers on creative projects, such as proposals, special events, and presentations.
- Assisted guests with changes and special requests in person, as needed.
- Updated the weekly group and catering pace reports and explained variance
- Assisted other hotel departments on over 54 special projects
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Hotel Sales Coordinator
- Hotel rag – weirdest Hotel Sales Coordinator books , 2001
- North American Hotel Sales Coordinator Society
- National Hotel Association
- marketing Degree, University of oklahoma, 2003
- Hotel Sales Coordinator Diploma, College of irving, 2002
- Hotel Certificate, pennsylvania Technical Institute, 2003
- Hotel Society, orientation associate , 2006 – Present.
- christian foundation for children and aging , volunteer teacher , 2007 – Present.