B. A. MICHAELS
555 Any Street
Any Town, US 55555
Experienced Medical Esthetician seeking a position with a progressive medical facility
- Held tenures with medical groups and private physicians in the capacity of Medical Assistant over a twenty-year period.
- Experienced providing clinical and administrative direction to ensure congenial, efficient walk-in clinics, women’s centers, and OB-GYN medical offices
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the skin care industry and medical office practices.
- Background includes caring for general and at-risk female patients in private medical offices and walk-in clinics.
- Screened and processed patients, and assisted in pre- and post-operative procedures including colposcopies and cryosurgeries, vaccinations, wound care, EKG, fertility treatments, lab procedures, artificial insemination, and sperm washing.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Expertly apply treatments including epidermabrasion, microdermabrasion, and phenol chemical peels exercising traditional techniques and specialized operation of high frequency instrumentation.
- Skin Care: Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Glycolic Acid Treatments, Therapeutic Facials.
- Hair Removal: Lip, Eyebrow, Chin, Leg, Arm Hair Removal and Waxing.
- Non-Invasive: Ear Candling, Paraffin Waxing, Back/Foot Treatments, Make-up Artistry.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Town, US
Certificate of Completion, Esthetics Program
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
State Licensed in Esthetics
Certified in Advanced Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Medical Assistant,
Lab Assistant, Phlebotomy, EKG Technician
Member, Aesthetics’ International Association
Member, National Phlebotomy Association